I'll never forget...
- when he used to be a contractor before accepting a full-time job here in the late 1990s
- how campus customers always went straight to him, bypassing the normal procedure, because they knew the job would get done faster and get done right
- the time we were walking back from lunch at the student center and a random student asked him if he was a professor, and after that we starting calling him "Professor" all the time
- the other time we were talking about the Dukes of Hazzard and then we started calling him "Bo" and he loved it
- the day we offered him the promotion to Network Support Engineer and he was so happy
- that summer 2002 adult co-ed softball season when all my pestering finally paid off and Ron finally played full-time for me for a season - and went on to hit .857 while leading the team in batting average, on-base percentage, runs scored, slugging, doubles, triples, and inside-the-park home runs as we went 9-1
I'll surely miss him.